2021 Media releases
News and Media Releases for 2021.
Oct 04, 2021
Shell has signed deals with two of the UK’s leading solar PV developers to support the establishment of new utility-scale solar PV projects in the UK.
Sep 01, 2021
Move aims to significantly extend charging network for UK drivers who have no off-street parking, with Shell helping meet costs for local authorities.
Shell to install hundreds of electrical vehicle charging points at Waitrose stores by 2025 as part of expanded partnership
Jul 22, 2021
- Up to 800 Shell electric vehicle charging points to be installed in as many as 100 Waitrose shops across the UK by 2025
- The number of Shell forecourt shops which sell Waitrose food and drink will increase from 57 to 125 by 2025, giving shoppers more ways to access Waitrose products
- John Lewis Click & Collect to be made available in up to 80 additional Shell forecourts this summer - growing the total number of locations where the service is available to over 1,000
Jul 16, 2021
- ScottishPower and Shell have joined forces to bid to develop the world’s first large-scale floating offshore windfarms in the north-east of Scotland.
- The proposed projects – part of Crown Estate Scotland’s ScotWind Leasing – will help decarbonise the UK and support the green economic recovery.
Jul 15, 2021
The 100-megawatt Minety power storage project in South West England is now fully operational.
Feb 26, 2021
Shell has completed the acquisition of ubitricity, aleading European provider of on-street charging for electric vehicles (EVs) following receipt of all necessary regulatory clearance.
Shell agrees to buy ubitricity, a leading provider of on-street charging for electric vehicles (EVs)
Jan 25, 2021
Broadening its current range of EV charging solutions, Shell supports the shift to low-carbon transport by offering electric vehicle drivers public on-street charge points integrated into existing street infrastructure.