Participants and the Promoter
1. Participants must be aged 18 years or over and have access to the internet.
2. The “Promoter” is Shell U.K. Oil Products Limited (as agent for Shell U.K. Limited), with registered address Shell Centre, York Road, London SE1 7NA. No correspondence should be sent to the above address.
3. The “Selected Shell Sites” is:
- Shell Princess Parkway, Whalley Range, Manchester M14 7LU.
4. This Promotion will run at Shell Princess Parkway (the “Selected Shell Sites”) only from 19/09/2018 – 02/10/2018 or until all available Coupons have been redeemed (the “Promotional Period”).
Free Costa Express Coffee Promotion
5. The Promoter shall give away over 100 Coupons which can each be exchanged for a hot coffee from the Costa Express Range at the selected Shell Service Stations referred to in section 3 above.
6. Participants can enter the Promotion by saving the offer that is served up within their News Feed on Facebook. This will then appear in their Offers bookmark to use later. Once saved, participants will be reminded up to three times of this offer, depending on their personal notification preferences.
7. Participants must save the [digital] Coupon [sent to them/appearing on their News Feed] or print it out via the email that will be sent to them with the offer details. This will then need to be presented it at a Selected Shell Site in order to redeem their free Costa Express coffee.
8. Winning Participants can customise their drink with a shot of any syrup available at that Selected Shell Site and/or an extra coffee shot at their request at no extra cost.
9. Each Winning Participant is only permitted to use their saved Coupon once.
10. Shell shall accept no liability for any Coupon that is lost, damaged, stolen or otherwise impaired.
11. The Coupon cannot be exchanged for cash or used with any other offer, promotion or voucher (including but not limited to the Whitbread Privilege Card and Coffee Club).
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice at its absolute discretion.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final in all situations and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify any Participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or participating using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
15. By entering the Promotion, Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions which will be interpreted in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.