Terms and conditions for Shell drivers’ club double points Campaign
Participants and the Promoter
1. Participants must be 18 years or over and have a registered Shell Drivers’ Club loyalty card. Shell Drivers’ Club Cardholders can register their card at www.shell.co.uk/driversclub to become a Participant.
2. Non-cardholders can pick up a new Shell Drivers’ Club card and leaflet from any Shell Service Station
(subject to availability).
3. The “Promoter” is Shell U.K. Oil Products Limited (as agent for Shell U.K. Limited), with registered address Shell Centre, York Road, London SE1 7NA. No correspondence should be sent to the above address.
4. This Promotion will run at participating Shell Service Stations in England, Scotland and Wales from 7th June – 11th July 2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
Double Points Promotion
5. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, a “Qualifying Transaction” means a purchase of Shell V-Power Unleaded or Shell V-Power Diesel from a participating Shell Service Station during the Promotional Period.
6. Double Shell Drivers’ Club points will be issued to all registered Shell Drivers’ Club cards swiped at the time of a Qualifying Transaction during the Promotional Period. Double points earned during the Promotional Period will appear on the cardholder’s account within 30 days after the Qualifying Transaction.
7. Shell Drivers’ Club cardholders will earn 4 Shell Drivers’ Club points per litre of Shell V-Power Unleaded or Shell V-Power Diesel in a single Qualifying Transaction during the Promotional Period.
8. Save as set out above in paragraphs 4, 5 and 6, all other terms and conditions applicable to the Shell Drivers’ Club continue to apply – see Shell Driver's Club for details.
9. Promotion applicable to Shell V-Power Fuels purchases only. No minimum purchase required.
10. The Promoter may, at any time, withdraw or vary the Promotion, or substitute the Promotion with an alternative, to be chosen at the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions any time by updating them on the website: www.shell.co.uk/doublepoints
12. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter nor its agents shall be liable under, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion or the use or redemption of any Shell Drivers’ Club points for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the Participant, the Promoter or its agents, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate any activity that it believes to be of a fraudulent nature and to disqualify any Participant that they believe are carrying out fraudulent activity or otherwise seeking to circumvent the Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter accepts no liability for lost, damaged or corrupted data, or incomplete or incorrect use of the Shell Drivers’ Club card or the Promotion, whether due to omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
16. By entering the Promotion, Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions which will be interpreted in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.