Terms and conditions for Shell drivers’ club double points Campaign
1. Participants must be 18 years or over and have a registered Shell Drivers’ Club loyalty card.
Cardholders can register their card at Shell Driver's Club
2. Non-cardholders can pick up a new Shell Drivers’ Club card and leaflet from any Shell Service Station
(subject to availability).
3. This promotion will run at participating Shell Service Stations in England, Scotland and Wales from
11TH January – 14th February 2018 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
Double Points Promotion
4. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, a “Qualifying Transaction” means a purchase of Shell V-Power Unleaded, Shell V-Power Diesel, Shell Maingrade Unleaded, Shell Maingrade Diesel or Shell LPG from a participating Shell Service Station during the Promotional Period.
5. Double the usual Shell Drivers’ Club points will be issued to all registered Shell Drivers’ Club cards swiped at the time of a Qualifying Transaction during the Promotional Period. Double points earned during the Promotional Period will appear on the cardholder’s account 7 days after the transaction.
6. Shell Drivers’ Club cardholders will earn 4 Shell Drivers’ Club points per litre of Shell V-Power Unleaded or Shell V-Power Diesel, 2 Shell Drivers’ Club points per litre of Shell Maingrade Unleaded or Shell Maingrade Diesel purchased or 2 Shell Drivers’ Club points for Shell LPG, in a single Qualifying Transaction during the Promotional Period.
7. Save as set out above in paragraphs 4, 5 and 6, all other terms and conditions applicable to the Shell Drivers’ Club continue to apply – see Shell Driver's Club for details.
8. Promotion applicable to Shell V-Power, Shell Maingrade and LPG Fuels purchases only. No minimum purchase required.
9. If proven to be technically incorrect or in the event of a breach of security and also fraud, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or suspend the promotion.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation including any not covered above and no
correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering the promotion participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions which will be interpreted in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Shell U.K. Oil Products Limited (as agent for Shell U.K. Limited), Shell Centre, York Road, London SE1 7NA
No correspondence should be sent to the above address
For contact details and all other terms and conditions applicable to the SDC continue to apply – see Shell Driver's Club for details.