- The promoter of the On the Money Challenge promotion (the “Promotion”) is Shell U.K. Oil Products Limited (as agent for Shell U.K. Limited) (the “Promoter”) of the Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA (“Shell”).
- Participants must be 18 years or over and have a registered Shell Drivers’ Club (“SDC”) loyalty card.
- Non-cardholders can pick up a new SDC loyalty card and leaflet from any Shell Service Station (subject to availability).
- This promotion will run at participating Shell Service Stations in England, Scotland and Wales from 10th November 2016 until 04 January 2017 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”).
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, a “Qualifying Transaction” means a purchase of any fuel for one of the values as set out in Schedule 1, from a participating Shell Service Station during the Promotional Period.
- SDC bonus points (“Bonus Points”) will be issued in addition to the normal SDC points earned, to all registered SDC loyalty cards swiped at the time of a Qualifying Transaction in accordance with Schedule 1 during the Promotional Period. Bonus Points earned during the Promotional Period will appear on the cardholder’s account within 28 days of the Qualifying Transaction.
- Shell will also award bonus points for any amounts which are two pence more or two pence less than any of exact values set out in Schedule 1 as for technical reasons, in exceptional circumstances, it may not possible to land on the exact amount.
- Pump attendants cannot be held responsible for ensuring a purchase of any fuel is a Qualifying Transaction.
- Save as set out above in paragraphs 5 - 8, all other terms and conditions applicable to the SDC continue to apply – see www.shell.co.uk/driversclub for details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Promotion, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions which will be interpreted in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
|Value of fuel purchase (£) ||Bonus points |
|30 ||50 |
|40 ||100 |
|50 ||150 |
|60 ||200 |
|70 ||300 |
|80 ||500 |
|90 ||500 |
|100 ||500 |