The promoter of the Promotion is Shell U.K. Oil Products Limited (as agent for Shell U.K. Limited) of Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA (the “Promoter”).
Participants must be 16 years or over. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
The Dress & Fuel up and win with Shell V-Power Nitro Plus promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to all Participants who attend any of the Participating Sites (as defined below) between 07:00 am and 10:00 am on the 09-11 September 2016 inclusive (the “Promotional Period”). The below Shell service stations are participating in the Promotion:
- Shell Liphook South, A3 T South, Liphook, Hampshire, GU30 7TU
- Shell Emsworth, A27(T) Eastbound, Emsworth, Hampshire, PO10 7RB
- Shell Fontwell, Arundel Road, Fontwell, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 0SB
- Shell Hop Oast, Worthing Road, Horsham By Pass, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 OAR
- Shell Farlington, East Road, Farlington, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 1UW
(together the “Participating Sites”).
In order to make a “Valid Entry” a Participant must attend one of the Participating Sites during the Promotional Period dressed in accordance with the Goodwood Revival Festival dress code guidance (which can be found at found at https://www.goodwood.com/flagship-events/goodwood-revival/plan-your-day/vintage-style) and complete the purchase of any Shell branded fuel of any value by any payment method (a “Qualifying Transaction”).
The site customer service champion or another appropriate member of Shell staff (the “Promoter’s Representative”) shall be located on site and clearly identifiable. The Promoter’s Representative shall determine, in his or her absolute discretion, whether an participant is dressed in accordance with the Goodwood Revival Festival dress code guidance.
There will be eighteen winners of the Promotion at each Participating Site on each day during the Promotional Period. Each winner will receive a £50 Shell V-Power Nitro + voucher (the “Voucher”). The winners will be those Participants who make a Valid Entry and who the Promoter’s Representative determines best represents the Goodwood Revival Festival dress code guidance.
Vouchers will be awarded at each Participating Site during the Promotional Period (subject to availability, safety considerations, customer through flow, and the Promoter’s Representative’s absolute discretion to award the Vouchers).
The Prize cannot be used to pay for that Winner’s Qualifying Transaction.
Use of the Vouchers is subject to the terms & conditions displayed on the reverse of the Voucher.
Shell’s Rights and Obligations:
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Shell reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No Shell liability for third party prize.
- Prizes are not transferable, no cash alternative will be offered and prizes cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize.
- Use of any vouchers awarded as prizes shall be subject to the terms and conditions on the reverse of or otherwise associated with those vouchers.
- Shell’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Shell reserves the right to investigate any activity it believes to be of a fraudulent nature and to disqualify any participants that it believes are carrying out fraudulent activity or otherwise seeking to circumvent these Terms and Conditions.
- By accepting a prize, a winner agrees to hold Shell and its affiliates harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the award of or the use, misuse or redemption of any prize. Where the law implies warranties which cannot be excluded, Shell’s liability for breach of those warranties is limited to resupplying the prize (or paying for the costs thereof), where this is permitted by law. The winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this Promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Except as prohibited in accordance with applicable mandatory local laws including, without limitation, liability for death or personal injury (as applicable), each winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this Promotion or use or redemption of any prize.
- Neither Shell nor its affiliates or agents shall be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion or the use or redemption of any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and Shell or its agents and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- This Promotion including these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions.
- Incomplete, late or fraudulent (at Shell’s sole and absolute discretion) entries and those not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted/will be disqualified. Shell does not accept responsibility for (1) lost, late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder entry to the Promotion or (3) any event beyond its reasonable control which may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Shell reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any times and for any reason, either in whole or in part, with or without notice and without any liability.